Finsire Technologies Private limited (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”), through its Website for partner employers and Mobile Applications on Play Store and App Store for partner employees called “Finsire” provides an Earned Salary Access (“ESA”) platform which allows the employee (“users”) to withdraw earned salary using the financing facility provided by our lending partners, for a flat nominal fee as shown in the receipt.
The present policy lays down how Finsire collects, uses, discloses, shares and transfers Information of User Employees.
By using or accessing the Finsire platform, you agree to accept the present Policy and you hereby consent to Finsire collecting, processing, using, disclosing, sharing and transferring your Information and personal data including but not limited to sensitive Personal Information. This Policy is an electronic record in the form of an electronic contract formed under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules made thereunder.
In case in future You intend that Your Information as collected should not be used or should be deleted, you can withdraw your consent as provided in the present Policy, by writing to Finsire platform revoking the said consent or deleting the Account.
Finsire reserves the rights to modify, change or update this Policy at any time, as it sees fit. The usage of the Finsire platform or the Products and Services therein shall be considered to be your acceptance of this Policy or amendments thereof.
II. What information do we collect and why?
1. Finsire collects, uses, discloses, shares and transfers Information, other content, communications, information etc. provided by Users, when the Users use the Finsire platform or the Products and Services.
2. The onus of providing accurate and truthful information is on You and agree that you shall be solely responsible for the same.
3. For the purpose of these Terms, the term “Personal Information” inter alia include any information which is directly or indirectly available with us to identify or verify individual identity. This may also include sensitive personal data which includes without limitation, your name, gender, date of birth, age, phone number, photograph, financial information such as bank account, credit and debit card details, biometric information when you interact with our products or services.
It may include your email ID and password, your employee identification number with the Employer, official email id, your employment history with the Employer, attendance details KYC details (PAN, Aadhar Card, Address Proof, Salary Slip, account details and bank statements, income tax returns etc.)
4. For the purpose of this Policy, the term “Non-Personal Information” shall mean information that does not specifically identify an individual but includes information from you such as the type of internet browser You use, mobile device or computer you use, your mobile device’s unique device ID, your, your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and your Internet Protocol (IP) address.
5. Personal and Non-Personal Information together is referred to as “Information”. Finsire may collect Information from you when you open an Account or fill the Application Form, when you use the features or the Products and Services, when you participate in surveys conducted, when you interact with the customer care team, when you carry out transactions on the Finsire platform etc.
6. All these data are processed in regard to providing you better services and product, managing our relationship with you, fulfilment of contractual and regulatory obligations.
7. Cookies are used to monitor and manage your usage on the Finsire platform, including, without limitation, remembering your login ID and certain Personal Information, deliver relevant content based on your preferences and helps us track, analyse and understand your trends so as to enable us to settle varying discrepancies to simplify your experience with us.
8. Finsire may collect details about your use of the Finsire platform and/or Products and Service, such as the features used, any activity carried out and the frequency/duration/time thereof, the actions taken etc.
9. Finsire may be required to collect and combine details from and about the mobile phones, computers, tablets, other devices etc. you may use to access the Finsire platform. Details that may be obtained from these devices could include:
a. Operating system, hardware and software versions, storage space signal quality, battery level, browser type, plugins, name of mobile operator or ISP, language, time zone, IP address, connection speed etc.
b. Network, camera or photos, beacons and mobile phone masts, data from cookies stored on devices etc.
c. Location-related details including your current location through precise device location, IP addresses, GPS location etc.to provide improved usage
III. Information Usage
This information is used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by Finsire or for a lawful purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulatory and contractual obligations which inter alia includes:
1. Management of your account.
2. Providing access to the Finsire platform and/or use of the Products and Services.
3. Send SMS for authenticating operations via One Time Password (OTP) etc.
4. Conduct survey or analysis of your Account etc.
5. Develop, test and improve the Finsire platform, testing and troubleshooting, rectifying glitches.
6. Improving navigation and the facilitation of Products and Services.
7. Carrying out research, planning and statistical analysis.
8. Addressing or investigating any complaints, claims or disputes to prevent or detect crime including fraud and financial crime, e.g. financing for terrorism.
9. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary mentioned elsewhere in this policy, Finsire may store/retain your Personal and Non-Personal Information for as long as the same is required for the fulfilment of purposes for which we collected it.
IV. You expressly consent to share your Personal Information with:
1. Regulated third parties,
2. Collection agencies,
3. NBFCs and/or account aggregators and/or other lending partners, with the companies that we plan to merge with or entities that we may acquire or be acquired by subject to the provisions of applicable law,
4. When required by law enforcement, regulatory bodies, government officials, fraud detection agencies, financial institutions or other third parties as and when we are compelled to do so under applicable laws, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunal.
V. Links to other sites:
1. Links to third-party advertisements, third-party websites/applications/products/services or any third party electronic communication service (“Other Websites”). may be provided on the Finsire Platform which are operated by third parties and are not controlled by Finsire Platform.
2. Finsire is not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by you from any Other Websites.
4. The inclusion or exclusion does not imply any endorsement by Finsire of the Other Websites, the website's provider, or the information on the third party website.
VI. Safeguarding measures:
1. Finsire attempts to undertake adequate measures to protect the security of your Personal Information and to ensure that your choices for its intended use are honoured by using by using industry standards of physical, technical and administrative security measures
2. We have also implemented information security practices and standards containing managerial, technical, operational and physical security measures that are in compliance with the applicable laws including, so as to protect the information provided to us from unauthorized access, use, modification, damage, disclosure or impairment.
3. Finsire ensures that every third party that is involved in the processing of your Personal Information under a contract with us has the required organisational and technical protections in place as may be required in accordance with applicable laws in India.
4. Further, we may from time to time use reasonable additional or alternative procedures to ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Information through our Finsire Platform.
No data transmission over the internet is fully secure, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you submit to us. FINSIRE cannot and does not commit or guarantee that the Information may be absolutely free from invasion or breach.
5. Finsire shall not be liable or responsible for any breach of security or disclosure of your Information by or for any actions or inactions of the NBFC or any other third party that receives your Information.
6. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and Finsire would, in no circumstances be liable or responsible for any breach in this regard by You.
7. Personal Information, upon deletion of your Account, is also generally deleted unless you have not repaid earned salary drawn drawn through Finsire or the Transaction Fees; the same is required for to comply with any legal requirements, fraud prevention or assistance in any enquiry, for resolving disputes, to protect Finsire’s interests, to continue to develop and improve Products and Services.
VII. Grievance redressal
In accordance with the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Rules made thereunder, the contact details for raising grievances, if any are provided below: